Monday, July 6, 2009

Yesterday not so boring, my mother brought my sis and me to sentosa to play. We took the circle line train to serangoon and took the purple line to vivo, then took the sentosa train to sentosa.....

We drop down at the beach station to play the skyride and luge,the skyride was fun but my sis scared like hell. After taking the skyride we can choose to take the skyride back down the hill or the luge but we choose the luge i ride very fast but my sis went very slow when she reach to the bottom we wait for about 20mins for my mother and my another sis to reach the bottom,so boring wait for them and while we were waiting about 30 people have reach the bottom of the hill.

After that we went the to buy the tickets for the 4D movies : Extreme Log Ride. The tickets damm expensive adult $18, child $11 but the show last for 10 mins preshow n 15 mins for the 4D show but the show was a very nice show but too fast end.

After the moive it was rian so we took the bus back to vivo to have dinner at a japanese restaurant where my mother worked there to have dinner. After having dinner I wan to find a shoe shop in vivo i spent about 1 hr find the shop but the shop was the one that i always past by!!

1 comment: